Depending on the time of year in the Sahara desert, the weather can be cool or even cold at night. Occasionally, sandstorms are also possible. It is recommended to bring the basic items to favor your comfort during your stay with us in the desert camp.
– Fresh clothes for the day and a fleece for the night
– More shelter in the winter
– Closed and comfortable shoes for camel rides
– Sandals or flip flops
– Personal first aid kit and the necessary medicines
– Personal hygiene items
– Quick drying towels
– Lip balm, sun cream and moisturizer
– Scarf to protect your eyes from the sand
– Protection against sand for your camera or video
– Power packages to recharge your electronic devices
We take You
– Our camp offers free transport in 4×4 or camels from the bus station of Merzouga to the Camp Layali Camp, calling (+212) (0) 671-944-871, or sending an email to Layalicamp@gmail.com
– Transportation service in all-terrain vehicles from the Rissani bus station to the Layali Camp. Up to 6 passengers. There is the possibility of sharing the vehicle if there are several customers.